Monday, September 17, 2012

*Speechless*

"look at my dress! LOOK AT IT!"  
homeless lego kids??
fierce cowboy pose *z snap*
I dont think that note on the top was necessary.
Learn to say "No" to weird requests.  
a classic
The people who rejected this tried to sneak away without paying by going around the booths in front of us like ninjas.  silly asians trix are just for a**holes.
my legs!! my legs!!! help me dinosaur! dino: "come on my friend, climb onto my back"
concept sketches for Avatar.  
if this blog had an App this would be the picture on it.
twin reject numero 1
twin reject number 2
This I have a problem with, you just got one done and apparently hated it.  WHY GET ANOTHER ONE?! of his TWIN!  *facepalm"
Don't let the kid you're drawing help you draw the legos on the background.  Oh, you didn't??  oh....that's nice...
saving the best for last,  this guy will be remembered FOR EVER! this is one of his masterpieces.  To this day I still wonder if we were in a reality show and he was just there to mess with us.  

1 comment:

  1. First off, Homeless Lego Kids is odd because on the right the stump in sunken into the head and almost undetectable and on the right it's growing tall and mighty like an oak.

    Secondly, regarding the "classic" lego wookie boy: there are literally HUNDREDS, if not THOUSANDS, of drawings like this scattered all over the United States and even the entire world. It's really mind blowing to have been there to witness this madness.

    ReplyDelete