Monday, September 3, 2012

I know it's a cartoon but...

Excuse me, we dont like it, he looks too much like he is a bad ass.
something about this drawing is very hypnotizing...
Rejected, dunno why but if I had to guess Id say it was for the lack of doors to get into the castle,  Architectural fail?
Triple points here!  a combo move from one of our artists.  Before you go to bed just look at that lego in the middle.
Lady asked me what she could do if she didn't like the drawing she got from someone else and I said she could insult the artist for a minute straight or get redraw,  she chose a redraw.  I asked what she had gotten drawn as because I couldnt tell and she said - a dancer-  and i said oh, not a gymnast in the middle of a basketball court? she walked away happy.  
wait! is this the same castle?! ugh...we need a new contractor. and less princesses with t-rex length arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment