Sunday, August 19, 2012

Can she take a look at it?

maybe it was the angle in which he is holding the light saber?? or maybe the french fry dude in the background....
the drawing says reject down at the bottom right but I can't imagine why
A beast fail with an elephant AT-AT in the background
a baby guarding two giant eggs? or a really bad fairy?
maybe it was because the castle and her crown look too similar
well I thought the decapitated frog was a nice touch, I woulve bought it
pikachu: same face the parents made when they saw the drawing
even 9 years of experience wont do...
they were upset that the superhero costumes werent correct and neither were the faces
I'll wait until you're done laughing 
oh lordie...
let's see....optimus, ok I can see it....bumble bee, i guess...and ok, wait...wtf
don't draw duck lips, never sells

No comments:

Post a Comment